TOEKNEEZ LYRICS & POETRY AKA MAD-TONE AUSSIE BUSH POET

born in March in September 1952.Have been writing poetry since about 1962.Happily married to Julie , with 3 adult children and two grandkids--have had a non-creative period of late--but here's hoping that "creative juices" may flow again---all writings, remain the property of ToeKnees Lyrics all enquiries for this blog via tonyfromwindsor@yahoo.com

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

ALL SONGS POEMS AND COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF TOE KNEEZ LYRICS-FOR USE/SALE CONTACT TONY--via tonyfromwindsor@yahoo.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

To The Makers Of Purex Toilet Tissue

Dear Customer service department.
I wish to discuss with you my recent purchase of a six-pack of your Purex "Strong on Softness Toilet Tissue"
I must at this point state to you,that I am a folder of loo paper,rather than a scruncher.So therfore can attest to the number of sheets required so as not to be polishing ones bum with ones hand.Which brings me to my first point.Whilst using a double fold(threfore 4 layers)I was very impressed with the softness of your paper--until I realised that the softness was due to the soap I use on my hands,rather than the softness of your product---straight through it no less--thanks. Points out of ten? strength zero--softness--zero.
Your product information tells us that it is bio-degradable.But at what point is it supposed to "bio-degrade ?" I thought maybe when it hit the water--but no,not your product,it starts to bio-degrade as soon as it comes into contact with an arse.I would like to point out to the normal user,that is too soon.
Whilst I do not expect to be able to wash,spindry and re-use your product.I do expect it to be able to carryout the very menial task of wiping my bum.without it needing to be the thickness of the Sydney Yellow Pages. Hoping you can Rectumfy the situation------yours Sincerely Tony Norman