TOEKNEEZ LYRICS & POETRY AKA MAD-TONE AUSSIE BUSH POET

born in March in September 1952.Have been writing poetry since about 1962.Happily married to Julie , with 3 adult children and two grandkids--have had a non-creative period of late--but here's hoping that "creative juices" may flow again---all writings, remain the property of ToeKnees Lyrics all enquiries for this blog via tonyfromwindsor@yahoo.com

Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

ALL SONGS POEMS AND COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF TOE KNEEZ LYRICS-FOR USE/SALE CONTACT TONY--via tonyfromwindsor@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

mums garden

My dear Mum died a couple of weeks ago-through all my years of writing,I've never been able to find the words to tell her what I thought of her.I've written about everything from toothache to piles,love for a child,wife even father--but my mum,was such a hero to me,that I never felt I could find the "just" words--I'm trying now-and I'm sure I'll come up with something.meantime we have installed "mum" in our front garden -A beautiful lady ,now asleep in our garden in Australia,far away from the garden she will rest in,in Cambridge U K,but sentiments reamain the same .I'll miss my weekly,sometimes twice weekly and if I really needed some vital information from my childhood ,like what woman from the village ran away with what bloke,even more often than that.Its all new to me,I still almost pick up the phone to call her--see my Mum died,and she wasn't supposed to do that--other peoples Mums died,but not mine,she's never done anything like that before.Posted by Picasa